Answered By: Ellie Dworak Last Updated: Dec 16, 2016 Views: 1611
Answered By: Ellie Dworak
Last Updated: Dec 16, 2016 Views: 1611
There are a couple of ways that we suggest:
- Some online journal indexes/databases give you a way to limit your search to Peer Reviewed, Refereed or Scholarly articles. Look for a check box on the search or results screens.
- Locate "Ulrich's Periodicals Directory." To do this, start at the library homepage (library.boisestate.edu) and then:
1) Click on the "Articles & Databases" tab
2) Choose the letter "U" from the "Databases by Name" menu
3) Click on the link to "Ulrich's Periodicals Directory." You may need to log in with your My.Boisestate credentials.
- Once you're in the Ulrich's Periodicals Directory database, do the following:
1) Type the name of the journal in the search box. When the list of journals matching your search words appears, find the journal on the list.
2) If the journal is Peer Reviewed, Refereed or Scholarly there will be an icon that looks like a referee shirt in a column to the left of the title.