Answered By: Ellie Dworak Last Updated: Sep 28, 2017 Views: 1153
It's easy! Just follow these steps.
1. Go to Google Scholar (http://scholar.google.com) and click the menu bars on the top left
2. Choose the Settings option.
3. Click on the Library links option on the left.
4. Search for Boise State University and check off the Boise State University - Find it at Boise State option, then save.
5. Now every time you search Google Scholar, you'll see links to Find it at Boise State. Click on them instead of the publisher's link and access content that we subscribe to for free!