Answered By: Ellie Dworak Last Updated: Jun 06, 2018 Views: 4709
It's easy! Just follow these steps.
1. Go to Google Scholar (http://scholar.google.com) and click the menu bars on the top left
2. Choose the Settings option.
3. Click on the Library links option on the left.
4. Search for Boise State University and select the two check boxes for:
- Boise State University - Find It at Boise State (to see the Find It links in Google Scholar and link to full text articles); and
- Open WorldCat - Library Search (to link to records of books owned by the Library).
Then click the save button.
5. Now every time you search Google Scholar, you'll see links to Find it at Boise State. Click on them instead of the publisher's link and access content that we subscribe to for free!