Answered By: Ellie Dworak Last Updated: May 17, 2016 Views: 44
Answered By: Ellie Dworak
Last Updated: May 17, 2016 Views: 44
Learning Express Library requires students to complete a free registration before use. Here are the steps:
- Start by going to the library homepage.
- Click on the "Articles & Databases" tab above the main search box.
- Scroll down to the "databases by title" area and choose L, then scroll to "Learning Express Library" and click on the link.
- On the LearningExpress Library homepage, click on the "Register" button on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- You should get a popup window prompting you to create an account. If you do not, check to be sure that your browser is set to allow popup windows.
- Fill out the information. For the email field, useyour Boise State University email address. Note that only some of it is required (the fields labeled with an asterisk *).
- Hit the "Create Account" button.