Answered By: Ellie Dworak Last Updated: May 17, 2016 Views: 200
Answered By: Ellie Dworak
Last Updated: May 17, 2016 Views: 200
- Students registered for academic credit will receive a printing balance of $15.00 per semester, which equates to about 214 pages/semester at $ .07/page.
- Students receiving a fee waiver will not recieve a printing balance due to not paying a technology fee.
- Funds will usually be available on the first day of each semester, including Summer session, in which you are registered for academic classes.
- Any BroncoPrint funds remaining will be removed from your account on the last day of each semester.
- Any funds you personally add to your BroncoPrint card will remain on your card.
- See the link below for the OIT BroncoPrint site for further information.